- The hydrostatic force that blood exerts against the wall of a vessel.
- the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels; results from the systole of the left ventricle of the heart; sometimes measured for a quick evaluation of a person’s health; “adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic
- The pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls
- The following is an episode list for the MTV animated television series Beavis and Butt-head. The series has its roots in 1992 when Mike Judge created two animated shorts – “Frog Baseball” and “Peace, Love & Understanding” – which were later aired on Liquid Television.
- (of a line, ray, or other linear feature) Intersecting a given line or surface at right angles
- conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal; “serve wine at normal room temperature”; “normal diplomatic relations”; “normal working hours”; “normal word order”; “normal curiosity”; “the normal course of events”
- convention: something regarded as a normative example; “the convention of not naming the main character”; “violence is the rule not the exception”; “his formula for impressing visitors”
- (of a person) Free from physical or mental disorders
- Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected
- in accordance with scientific laws
day 254 ~ 365
Aaaaaah… ye ol’ Valentines Day…. the “day for love”. Hmm…. um… yeah… whatever! EVERY day is a day for love as far as I’m concerned. I’m not going to wait until the commercially-designated day arrives to shower my Mrs. in hugs and kisses! *hey… that rhymed! I’ll do it every day in many ways! *ok, I’m being a poet and don’t even know it! haha
So… what did Maggie and I do Valentines Day instead of roses, candy and dinner? Well… I met her down at a Health Fair she was working for nursing school and I let her jab a needle into my finger, give me a complete cholesterol test, and then check my blood pressure. Who says romance is all about schmoop?! Hehe…:-)
I wonder if they have a V-day card for something like this? Haha!
ps- Good news is… I didn’t cry like a baby when getting my finger pricked (yay!) AND my cholesterol is down 55 POINTS!!!! since my last test back in October (woohoo!) *it was wicked high due to stress a year ago so I’m happy it’s now only 144…. back to normal.